Camtasia is software used to record onscreen activity, audio and web cam video and narrate existing PowerPoint presentations. Through Camtasia, you can record, edit, produce and share course content. Editing features include callouts, transitions, zoom-in-pan, audio enhancements and more. Produce the final video file that students watch at their convenience and can include a table of contents to aid navigation.
Uses & Benefits
- Pre-record course lectures
- Provide supplemental course material
- Provide step-by-step tutorials
- Provide a tour of your online course environment
- Record webcam introductions to weekly course content
How do I get started using Camtasia?
- Departments can order this software through TechSmith
- Visit the Camtasia Studio 7 Learning Center at TechSmith
- Visit the TechSmith website to download a free trial
- Request Winmedia server space at the Online Help Desk (to share your files)
- You will need a headset to record audio
- You will need a webcam to record video
- Download the latest flash player to view mp4 files
For More details about Camtasia You can Follow this blog.
Download Video Tutorials and Watch them to understand How Camtasia Works and how easily you can start to record and edit your Videos.
By Camtasia You will create your own videos as well as you can edit videos you have with you and after that also be able to upload those videos to YouTube Channels as YouTube Channels are one of the biggest source for getting a passive income